COVID 19 Rapid Deployment Wireless Nurse Call System
Since 2009 PalCare has rapidly deployed over 1,500 systems throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico with the capacity to bring multiple systems online within the same day and is completely scalable to 3,000 beds.
Benefits of the PalCare System:
- Instantly Deployable
- Portable & Self Contained
- No IT Infrastructure Required
- Customizable Care Packages to Suit Your Facilities Needs
- Redundant Wireless Mesh Network
- Solid State Embedded System
- Escalation of Patient Alarms
- Operates in Non Temperature Controlled Environments
- Remote Alarm Capabilities for Patient Monitors, Ventilators, IV Pumps and Bed Alarms
How it Works:
When a Patient Device is activated, the signal is transmitted within seconds via wireless backbone to the PalCare System. As the patient alarms are received, notifications are sent out to the staff pagers, radios, and computers while providing system and patient data analytics for reporting.